1. this data protection information applies to data processing by:
Berliner Straße 10
Phone: 06131 890 9772
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Gewährleistung einer komfortablen Nutzung unserer Website
– Evaluation of system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
– the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
– this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
Wir verwenden die Open-Source-Software Matomo zur Analyse und statistischen Auswertung der Nutzung der Website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and aggregated into pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties. In no case will the IP address be associated with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo web analytics. Click here(https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/) to stop your visit from being recorded.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Hostname des zugreifenden Rechners (IP Adresse),
– time of the server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information used,
in order to evaluate the use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Download and install browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. or use this link: Disable Google Analytics.
An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website
and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/
6. other data collection
a) Font Awesome
This site uses so-called web fonts for the uniform display of fonts, which are provided by Fonticons, Inc. be provided. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of Fonticons, Inc. Record By doing so, Fonticons, Inc. knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable. to request, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
– according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we will not process the data based on this consent.
the future, and the company is no longer allowed to continue the
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient.
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level available from your
browser is supported. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.